Jordan, one of our many awesome employees, derived this wonderful white wine sauce using our very own American White wine! In celebration of our newest batch’s release, we thought we’d share it with you. Bon appetit!
Ingredients (For 4 people):
- 2, 8oz jars of Sun-dried Tomatoes with Italian Herbs in olive oil
- Freshly shredded Romano and Parmesam
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Teaspoon of oregano
- 1, 8oz package of sliced mushrooms
- 1, 8oz package of spinach
- 8oz of American White Wine (don’t be afraid to add more though!)
- Pinch of garlic salt
- 4 servings of a pasta of your choice
- Add mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, wine, garlic, and oregano to a medium sized pot and place on medium heat. Let sauce simmer – reduce heat if it begins to become a rolling boil.
- Cook pasta according to the brands specifications – add a pinch of garlic salt to the water for added flavor
- Let the sauce reduce to an appealing thickness. Once this happens, add the spinach to the top of the sauce and cover. DO NOT STIR YET. This effectively “steams” the spinach
- Once the spinach starts to wilt, stir it into the sauce.
- Plate the pasta, place desired amount of sauce on top, garnish with the cheese, and enjoy!