Fresh Tracks Farm was founded in 2002 in the picturesque hills of central Vermont with the goal of crafting authentic Vermont wine in a beautiful yet challenging climate. We are a close-knit and hard-working team looking to extend our family.
Farm and family assistant
Do you have a passion for wine? We are looking for the right person to assist around the farm, garden and household. Somebody who can integrate their natural talents, reliability, self-motivation and trustworthiness into our diverse, active and busy farm life. Candidates should be hardworking, responsible, caring, have experience with both children and horses and be able to learn new skills and adapt to what’s needed.
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Some childcare & driving (one child)
- Working on the farm, vegetable & flower gardens
- Caring for chickens and dogs
- Caring for and exercising two horses- horse experience necessary
- Farm and/or house-sitting
- Some maintenance and chores (both farm & house)
*This job requires that you are 21 or over, with a valid drivers license and clean driving record.
Salary: TBD – Will be discussed at interview
If you are interested in applying, please submit a cover letter, resume & 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org.